- This event has passed.
UTS LSS By-Election
February 18 – March 4
Notice of casual vacancy
Nominations are open to join the UTS Law Students’ Society to fill a casual vacancy in the position of Information Technology Director.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply, please send a Statement of Candidature
A Statement of Candidature is a statement that reflects:
- Who you are (your full name, student number, student email address);
- A picture of yourself (optional);
- The position you are nominating yourself for;
- Why you want the position that you are nominating yourself for;
- Any experience that will assist you in the capacity of your nominated position;
- What you will bring to the position during tenure if you are elected; and
- What you will assist this Council in achieving if you are elected.
The requirements for the Statement of Candidature are as follows:
- No more than one A4 page;
- Times New Roman;
- Size 12 font;
- 1.5 spacing;
- 2cm margins;
- Submitted in word format; and
- Must include your full name, student number, student email address, and the
- nominated position.
More information about each role can be found within the By-Laws.
Announcement of Results:
The successful candidate will be notified at the conclusion of voting at the
upcoming UTS LSS Council Meeting on Saturday 5 March 2022. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.