Activate your career.
Leading, and in tune with your profession, The College of Law offers the largest range of flexible Practical Legal Training programs, all purpose-driven to put your hard-earned degree seamlessly into practice. With more study freedom, lecturer support and practical task-based, hands-on learning, you’ll enter the profession with a profile that is more attractive to employers.
- Just 5 days face-to-face attendance
- Study in Kensington, St Leonards, Parramatta or Wollongong
- More than 30 start dates in Sydney in 2020
- Work through files that simulate what it’s like to practise as a lawyer.
- 15 weeks full-time or 30 weeks part-time study options
- Receive dedicated support for the entire course from a NSW legal practitioner